Here at some point… Just no idea when. Below is all we have done so far…
The railway first came to Killearn on the 1st July 1867 then a 8.5 extension from Lennoxtown was opened for passengers.
The Stirling Observer reported the opening in the following manner:-
Daily there will be each way three thought trains to Killearn and four to Strathblane and Campsie Glen, an accommodation which should amply meet the requirements of the neighbourhood.